Monday, September 12, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Ah yes....this week is planned, from a dinner standpoint, and I've already been to the grocery store!  It's a week of four new recipes, which included last night's Shrimp and Grits.....YUM!  Kyle took the reins, I've never made grits before...pssst, I'm from Colorado.  That is one ingredient that is hard to find in a restaurant, let alone which isle it's on at the grocery.  He's not a recipe follower, so with a few changes....dinner was served - it was delicious! 



Here's what's cookin' this week...

Monday: Tacos / Salad Bar / Taco salad...a combination of both our wants
Tuesday: French Dip Sandwiches  {new}
Wednesday: Beer-braised chicken {new}
Thursday: Red Beans and Rice {new}
Friday: Josie and Kyle are on their own...I have a trunk show!

I also did my first fall baking...Pumpkin cake with lemon drizzle.  It's so good and a few bites in he said, "It tastes like Fall".

Happy Monday!!

Proudly linked up with Menu Plan Monday at ORGJUNKIE.COM

No comments: