Wednesday, March 11, 2009

30's

Now that I’m officially out of my 20’s I have been thinking….what a decade!!! For me it was a wonderful 10 years with a lot of memorable event….growing up, learning about myself, graduating college, buying a house, drinking legally, starting a career, figuring out where I’m supposed to be, re-met the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, got married and traveled with Up With People.....and those are just the big items. They were the best years so far.


I’m not about to deny the fact that I struggled with 30 more than any other birthday, but I am learning to embrace it. Saying I’m in my thirties, sounds older, wiser, mature, and creditable, like I know what I’m talking about, doesn’t it?! My thirties are going to be incredible with even more fun, excitement, learning and new adventures.

No comments: