Sunday was our year anniversary. One year!!!!! Neither of us can believe that it has been a year, it was an amazing weekend, and how time has flown by.
In our first year of marriage we:
- Traveled to a place neither of us had been, Tahiti and
- Attended two weddings,
- Went to
5 times Aspen
- Became Zoo Members
- Endured training camp and football season (The 3rd season in
- I went to Casa Bonita for the first time in 20 years (re: http://sonnemanland.blogspot.com/2009/02/casa-bonitaa-mexican-bandido-birthday.html)
- Enjoyed the BYE week in
- Rejoiced in the holiday season
- Kyle had 11 work trips and 1 fun trips without me
- Rang in the New Year with Rich and Penny
- Played at and worked the XGames
- Kyle learned to ski
- I Cheered on the Broncos at 7 of 10 home games
- Whooped it up for a big birthday for both of us…30!
- Put our house on the market
- I had 1 work trip and 4 fun trips without Kyle
- Vacationed for a week in
Kyle had made plans for our anniversary long in advance, and he’s “not a planner”. We checked into The Magnolia Hotel in time to get ready and get down to happy hour in the hotel bar, Harry’s. We walked down the
Sunday we went home, grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the zoo on our bikes. It was so much fun. Pongo, the baby giraffe was adorable, and we had to stop at our favorites…the elephants and bears. Mom had us over for dinner on Sunday evening. Kyle and I arrived to see my mom, Kelly and CC (Grandma) all dressed in the outfits they wore to the wedding. It was really funny.
It was an awesome year and we can’t wait for what the future holds…