Monday, July 2, 2012

Catching up and Art class


I know I have a TON of catching up to do and I’m going to give it a girl scout try before Baby #2 arrives, which is less than three weeks, not that anyone is counting:)  We have had a crazy couple of months which has been half the hiatus the other half is that I’m pregnant and chasing around a now two year old in record breaking heat here in CO.  Enough with the excuses…

This was the first time Josie and I had art class and it was a ton of fun.  I’m not sure if I was more excited that we were doing all of this super messy artwork somewhere other than our house or the new experience for Josie.  Needless to say we both had a good time and both now have “art clothes”.  As a mom, do you really keep all this stuff from age two on?!  I think Rubbermaid containers will be taking over our basement if so.  Just a few of her pieces of art…

Challah cover
Provided art shirts on especially messy days
mirror painting with foam paint
bubble wrap painting, "oh, it popped"
nature walk art

No comments: