Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jamaica


It was my last hurrah before we begin life with two kiddos.  I had the honor of being the guest of my bestie Amber on a trip she was awarded through work.  All expenses paid luxurious trip to the Ritz in Jamaica…wonderful, relaxing and filled with quality time.  It was hard to be away from Josie, but with facetime it was easy to keep in touch.  Five days of sun, pool, wonderful food, meeting new people, floating the Martha Brae, shopping and time spent with Amber, it was an incredible trip and I’m forever thankful!  The pictures are self-explanatory.  

on a catamaran with some of my new friends, and Amber
just another day at the pool.  The water bean bags were awesome!
Amber and me, sunset on the catamaran
floating the Martha Brae River

lunch on the water after a morning of shopping
my new friends,sisters Millie and Courtenay




Our float guide, we're behind him on this 30" bamboo raft
Amber trying her hand at guiding the raft


No comments: