Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hustle and Bustle!

Our weekend was great but VERY busy. Friday, I did a little Christmas shopping, and then met Mom, Kel and Grandma (CC) for dinner and The Nutcracker. It was so much fun. We had a great dinner at The Corner Office, a very cool place across from the theater. I have come to really like ballet! As a kid, I think we went nearly every year in elementary school, but I haven't been since. A great show for the holidays.

Not far from the theater Kyle was enjoying an Av's game. He got tickets from a friend and Andrew and two of his friends came down for the game. It sounds like they had a great time.

Saturday morning we were up and running. I had a full day of things to do and Kyle was off to North Carolina for the game. Saturday night I had my company holiday party, it was nice. I don't think I enjoyed it as much with out Kyle there, but that is life.

Sunday we had a baking day over at Mom's house. We had about 10 items on the list and believe it or not, got them all done in about 4 hours. It was a lot of fun. I ran home to get ready for holiday open house and another party that night. They were both fun, although I was so tired by the time I got home at 9:30pm. I had a cookie exchange at work the next morning, so I began my biscotti baking at 9:30....and went to bed WAY after my bedtime!

This is another busy week, with something almost nightly. Yeah for the holidays!

No comments: