Thursday, March 25, 2010

9 weeks and counting...

9 weeks and counting until my actual due date, who knows when she will arrive! As I mentioned in my last post we are now seeing the doctor every two weeks. That means more updates as the clock has started to tick. I nearly died when I asked the nurse how much weight I had gained since the last appointment. Needless to say the doctor isn’t worried at all, “Your blood pressure and weight look great.” I’m just shocked.


Everything looks good, 31cm, good heart beat and we’ll see you in two weeks! Here’s another terrible picture, but a picture nonetheless. I need to get better about taking pics long before I’m ready for bed and look like I’m going to fall asleep.


How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs. (3lbs in two weeks, eeek!)

Maternity clothes: a given
Sleep: lots of sleep less nights, an occasional restful one

Best moment this week: talking with friends about birth….it’s getting so close. I’m feeling really pregnant these days
Movement: the acrobatic session she had while I was trying to go to sleep on Monday night
Gender: Female
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are becoming more frequent, at least one a day
Belly Button in or out: in
What I miss: being able to paint my toes, easily shaving my legs…there is a basket ball I can’t get around. Guess I’m off to get a pedicure!
What I am looking forward to: my first baby shower on Saturday, moving into our new house and getting the nursery set up!!!!!





No comments: