Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Momma update

How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs. (4 lbs in 5 weeks)
Maternity clothes: yes, some are getting too small?!
Sleep: good nights and bad nights

Best moment this week: the feeling of two feet under my right ribs, really are her feet, thanks to Dr. Imperial’s confirmation!
Movement: A lot, I know when she is napping. She likes then I’m in a recline position, more room to move around
Gender: Female
Labor Signs: pretty sure I had a Braxton Hicks the other day when Kyle and I were running errands…strange feeling!
Belly Button in or out: in, but it is getting very shallow!
What I miss: regular bras, a cold cut sandwich
What I am looking forward to: baby showers and getting the nursery ready


Well after the last appointment when I gained a lot, I was pleasantly surprised to have gained 4lbs in 5 weeks. I have to admit, I was carefully watching what I stuffed into my mouth. I was a little worried after I was in Milwaukee for a week, lets just say isn’t not the healthiest place to eat…


We had an appointment last Thursday and all seems to be going well. I still feel great, and love being pregnant. My belly measures 29cm which is exactly where I should be (1cm for each week). Her heart beat was 130 which is normal and we have graduated officially into the 3rd trimester. We don’t have any more ultra sounds, but are now seeing the doctor every two weeks. What that really means…the count down is on!


We start our Childbirth prep class on April 7th. We were supposed to go in March, but thanks to my new job and being in training for a week we had to switch to April. I’m very excited about them, Kyle is too, except how long they are. Three hours a week for 4 weeks. The doctor also recommended BabySafe class, so it looks like we’ll have another night of baby prep to add to the April schedule.


I know I’ve promised pictures in the past, and this time you really get them.






No comments: