Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I love fall, it means cool weather, warm drinks and pumpkins {except this year, it's been crazy warm, like 80...boo}.  Kelly, my sis, has an October 30th birthday and we ALWAYS had a super fun birthday party for her because it was close to Halloween.  It's not so much Halloween that I like, more her birthday which makes me want to have a party and make yummy treats.

I also love carving pumpkins.  I'm not really interested in getting my gooey, but this is the one time it doesn't bother me.  I find my design, get out my 'pumpkin carving tools' and bake those delicious seeds.  Needless to say, Josie and I made a trip to the pumpkin patch with some friends, about 15 other moms and kiddos.  Josie was more interested in the sticks, rocks and eating the dirt...what's new?!  I picked out pumpkins for the family along with a couple of baking pumpkins to fill our friends and family's bellies with pumpkin goodies!


Just arrive and already has sticks
eating dirt, we had to wash it down with some water...

Josie's good friend Connor!

Josie and Madison

Just playing on the hay bales
My little pumpkin...with hay in her mouth

No comments: