Thursday, August 6, 2009

A wedding at Devil's Thumb Ranch

Last Friday I had the pleasure of attending a co-worker’s wedding in Tabernash Colorado. It is located north of Winter Park and absolutely beautiful. The mountains tower over you, the air is crisp and sunsets are beautiful. This was my first time at this incredible wedding location, a truly unique setting.


Jena and Adam were married under a cloudy sky with threatening clouds. The ceremony looked out to a mountainous backdrop and green pastures. I was “that single girl” at the wedding that didn’t know anyone else, and I had a blast. Kyle was working the first day of training camp and I was dancing away at the Lester wedding. The reception was in a “made to look old” barn that was charming and cozy. It was an intimate evening with southern hospitality in the Colorado mountains.


Congrats to Adam and Jena!!!


No comments: