Wednesday, April 28, 2010

36 weeks...update

How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 32 lbs, I cheered in the Doctor’s office! Only 1lb this week!
Maternity clothes: no other choice!
Sleep: between a new house and being pregnant, I’ll take anything
Best moment this week: finding out that we are 1cm dilated!
Movement: She is still moving…her lower half is very active!
Gender: Female
Labor Signs: the plug is out, and my cervix is thinning
Dilated: 1 cm
Belly Button in or out: in, barely
Direction of baby: She is head down and in anterior position
What I miss: caffeine in the morning after a restless night!
What I’m looking forward to: next week’s appointment...I think this will be my response every week! The Doctor said, call us if there are any changes….that means anytime!

No comments: