Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I love fall!  The leaves are changing, for the most part we have cooler days, and it's time for pumpkins.  Maybe it's that my sister's birthday is October 30 and we've always done Halloween birthdays/events, but I just love carving pumpkins, pumpkin food, drinks, etc. 

Josie and I went to the pumpkin patch with a few other moms on Tuesday.  It was NOT a good day to be there because we had hurricane force winds...ug!  I picked pumpkins and Josie enjoyed the patch from the car.  Poor little girl had wind burn on her cheeks from the 10 minutes I had her out of the car to grab a few pics. 

The actual carving of the pumpkins was not in the cards this year, sadly.  We had a busy week with Kyle leaving for London, but our three pumpkins are proudly sitting out front.  I don't have a group shot of us but I do have one of Erin and Conner and Josie and me. 

While it looks like Josie is sitting up on her own...you've been fooled!  Erin so graciously kept Josie upright while I frantically tried to get pictures.  


 



No comments: