Monday, October 10, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Ah, we're back to a normal schedule this week which means dinner at home every night.  Neither of us could come up with "what we wanted for dinner" so I went through my huge enormous stack of recipes to try.  We're on for five new recipes this week, grocery shopping done and go!

Monday:  Broiled chicken with peppers
Tuesday:  Chinese beef with broccoli {linking up with the Broccoli Challenge}
Wednesday:  Vidalia Onion Bacon Pie
Thursday:  Gooey Enchiladas
Friday:  Spinach and ricotta dumplings

We don't have a lot goin on this week, so I'm also going to make

  • Blue Cheese Pretzels
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
  • Pizza crusts...I didn't get that accomplished last week
What's on your plate this week?

1 comment:

Penny said...

Yum! I tried making your Mom's blue cheese pretzels, but I'm having a hard time getting the blue cheese to stick to the pretzels. Is there a secret? Rich has been craving them and when I saw the recipe on Kelly's blog I bought the ingredients but they didn't turn out as yummy as your Mom's. I have the ingredients to give it another try...