Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching up...the Holidays

Here it is the beginning of March and I feel so behind in my blogging.  No pressure from anyone but myself of course.  Three months of our life to post which will be condensed because there wasn't a lot of action or pictures, thanks to a hellish first trimester.  

So...While I love the holidays and everything that comes with it, baking, parties, family and friends...I was far from festive.  I didn't bake a single thing, although I did attempt and then ended up throwing the cookie dough away.  I attended Kyle's company party which was really nice.  The pictures are pretty sparse…

Tea at the Brown Palace, our 16th year and favorite holiday tradition
Christmas eve at my Grandma's house (CC or GG if you're Josie)
Talking to the dog Spunky
Christmas morning, in her new car
Pure Joy!


No comments: