Friday, July 22, 2011

Caroline's Graduation

In college I nannied for the most wonderful family, The Cramers.  Maddie and Caroline were 4 and 6 when I started working for them and then Ms. Juliet came along a few years later.  We did so much together, summers at the pool, golf and tennis practice, afternoons at DQ, back and forth to school and birthday parties, watching Little Rascals over and over and over.  Their most vivid memory of me is that I would give them yogurt and put fruit in it.  They still think it is funny?!  And then…it was time for me to move on, I graduated college and got “a real job”.  I’ll tell ya, being a nanny is the most real job you can have! 

I love those girls and the entire family like my own.  I’ve been to school plays, recitals, soccer games and now…the first high school graduation.  “Little” Caroline graduated high school, which makes me feel so old.  I’m so proud of her.  She has been a driving force in excellent at school, applied to 10 colleges all over the country and has decided on Trinity University in San Antonio TX.  She will be far from home but never far from my heart. 

All the best to you my dear Caroline!!!  You will do so well and exceed all of our expectations!  xoxo
The Cramer Family
My first three girls Caroline, Maddie and Juliet

trying to stay warm before the ceremony with Maddie and Pam
The graduate! 

No comments: