Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The waiting game...

I thought by now we'd be a family of 4.  Much to my surprise, and everyone else's, Baby girl #2 has NOT made an appearance.  I've been so ready, freezer full of food, house cleaned, laundry folded and put away, nursery done, bassinet ready, hospital bags packed....and still no baby.  My in-laws have been here for 10 days as of today...just hanging out, doing house projects and playing with Josie.  Everyone is on the edge of their seat...How are you feeling?  Any contractions?  Nothing folks, I've got nothin'!!!  Sunday night I had false labor, completely disappointing.  She's clearly not ready, but everyone else is!  

We had a non-stress test today and she is doing just fine....another one on Friday and will be induced on Monday.  She can arrive on her own or Monday July 30th it is.  I have a max of 6 more days of being pregnant with this little one.  So anxious to meet her, maybe she'll be a laid back little one?!  Until baby arrives....

No comments: